The Bulgarian City Club is happy to announce a new internship initiative for dedicated undergraduate and graduate candidates.
The first opportunity we have is with the seed-stage Venture Capital Fund LAUNCHub. They have invested in 63 companies since 2012, some of which have relocated to Silicon Valley, NY, London and Berlin.
You can read more details about this opportunity below...
Depending on the interest, amount and quality of applications received, we will look at expanding this opportunity with more internship roles, working alongside LAUNCHub and other partners and friends of the Bulgarian City Club.
Internship Opportunity with LAUNCHub
LAUNCHub, the seed-stage Venture Capital Fund with which we organised an event focusing on start ups from Bulgaria and Eastern Europe, is seeking to fill a short-term internship. They are looking for a dedicated undergraduate candidate for research internship programme with an immediate start. This could be an ideal opportunity for an entrepreneurial candidate who wants to pursue a career in venture capital and the tech industry. The location will be in Sofia or London and the duration 6-8 weeks.
- Valuation and analysis of potential investment cases, conducting industry, market, and competitive landscape analysis;
- Assisting portfolio companies with industry research, competitive positioning and market trends;
- Compiling research regarding active investors and successful companies in different sectors and geographies;
- Assisting the Partners of LAUNCHub in investment processes and portfolio management;
- Above average ability to gather data and perform market analysis;
- Passionate about technology, entrepreneurship and disruptive companies;
- Analytical, highly organised with attention to details, self-driven and independent;
- Ability to digest complex information, form and distinct point of view and communicate it in a clear and relevant way.