The Bulgarian City Club seeks to facilitate the exchange of ideas and information among professionals having business and personal interests in Bulgaria. The Club works for the promotion of Bulgaria in the City of London and in the United Kingdom.
The Lifetime Honourary President of the Bulgarian City Club is Prince Kyril of Bulgaria.
The Members of the General Committee of the Club, elected at our last Annual General Meeting, are as follows:
- Martina Angelova, Director at The Smarter Drinks Ltd.; Club Treasurer - LinkedIn Profile
- Ilian Dimitrov, Vice President, Investments at Barclays Bank - LinkedIn Profile
- Nikolay Aleksandrov, Trader at BlueCrest Capital Management - LinkedIn Profile
- Vesselina Haralampieva, Lawyer at the EBRD - LinkedIn Profile
- Nikola Penev, Not looking for a job - LinkedIn Profile
- Todor Madzharov, Head of Marketing at JOB TODAY - LinkedIn Profile
- Zarko Iankov, Solicitor at Salans - LinkedIn Profile
You can find out more about the club's history, our rules, or how to become a member, by following the links below.